Edinburgh House Price Report - July 2010
EDINBURGH HOUSE PRICE REPORT: JULY 2010
- Average house price in Edinburgh stood at £235,772 in July following an annual increase of 11.1%.
- Greater demand for larger, family homes continues to drive the rise in the average house price.
- The number of homes sold increased by 7.5% annually but signs are that demand is starting to level off.
- The number of properties available on the market rose again in July as conditions continued to swing in favour of buyers.
- The likelihood remains that recent increases in the average house price represent a short-term spike, with prices in coming months returning to levels witnessed at the start of the year.
Download the full report
Posted on Monday, 09 August 2010 under Website