Edinburgh House Prices - Home Storage Solutions
EDINBURGH HOUSE PRICE REPORT: JULY 2010
- Average house price in Edinburgh stood at £235,772 in July following an annual increase of 11.1%.
- Greater demand for larger, family homes continues to drive the rise in the average house price.
- The number of homes sold increased by 7.5% annually but signs are that demand is starting to level off.
- The number of properties available on the market rose again in July as conditions continued to swing in favour of buyers.
- The likelihood remains that recent increases in the average house price represent a short-term spike, with prices in coming months returning to levels witnessed at the start of the year.
Download the full report
Posted on Monday, 09 August 2010 under Website Glasgow Storage Edinburgh Storage Moving home