When customers are visiting our facility, there will now be restricted access to our reception areas. Please see our new procedure below:
- When you arrive, please call our reception and let us know you are here. We will ask you some security questions including your name and unit number and enter your access time in our visitor register.
- If you require any help whilst visiting store, please give reception a call. In any event, please avoid all contact less than 2 metres with staff or other customers.
- Please do not share the lift with anyone else.
- When you are ready to leave, please give us a final call. We will enter your leaving time in the visitors register.
The telephone numbers for our facility receptions are:
- Edinburgh Sighthill – 0131 538 8200
- Edinburgh Granton – 0131 552 8141
- Glasgow Kinning Park – 0141 419 1100
- Glasgow Hillington – 0141 810 8580
Please do not enter our reception area unless absolutely necessary during the current coronavirus crisis, and all customers are reminded to observe social distancing and hand hygiene per the government guidelines.
Anyone with coronavirus symptoms should not visit our stores.
For more advice, please visit the NHS website.