What can you make with a cardboard box?
The Easter holidays are a lot of fun! However, keeping the kids amused can be a challenge, especially if the weather is poor! So why not take the opportunity to be inventive and get those creative juices going. Turn off the TV, push back the sofa and be prepared for a day of crafting fun!
At Len’s Self Storage, every day we have lots of cardboard boxes waiting for people to store their things in; so we thought, is that all cardboard boxes are good for?? But that’s where you come in!
We want you to show us what you can do with a cardboard box! From a princess castle to a rocket ship, we want you to stretch your imagination and see what amazing creations you can come up with! So if you are between 4-12 years old, show us what you can make. We’ll even provide the box (if you don’t have one of you own to hand) and you provide the ideas.
We have 3 lots of £50 High Street gift vouchers to giveaway and the most creative entry in each age category (4-6, 7-9 and 10-12 years) can win them! So pull out the pens, ready the crayons, source the tape and get inspired! What will you make?
Categories (Primary School Age):
£50 High Street Gift Vouchers (one top prize per age category)
Parents/guardians should upload a photograph entry to our official Len’s Self Storage Facebook page (www.facebook.com/lenlothian), stating the child’s name and age (for category allocation).
– Competition closes midnight Sunday 17th April 2016
– Throughout the competition, we will share submitted entries on our Facebook page
– A winning entry will be drawn and announced for each category on Monday 18th April
– Len Lothian’s decision is final
– No prize/cash alternatives
– One free small or medium Len box available per child (available to collect from our locations/subject to availability)
– Entrants can also use their own cardboard box (i.e recycle)
– Winners must collect their prize within 3 months
– A photo of the winner with their entry will be shared on our Facebook page.
– One entry per child
– Entries must be submitted on time (by competition close)
– Must use a cardboard box
– Submissions must state the correct age category
Be creative and demonstrate what different things can be made with a cardboard box. (Looking for inspiration – check out these incredible ideas – Good luck!